Aug 4, 2010

Time wasters

Well I think that when people say babies are great time wasters they are really onto something. I am just so in love with Imogen and can’t spend enough time with her. She is now 3 and half weeks old and such a personality already. I think in this photo she is saying enougPhoto0275h photo’s, it was about the 20th i had taken that afternoon. As a consequence of all this baby gazing I really haven’t done alot of sewing or anything else for that matter. i did manage to get back on track with the Make a bag sew along and finished the mini make-up roll and the glass case holder but haven’t got a photo to share. I am also crocheting a cot size vandyke patterned blanket for Immi. This is a good project because it is easy to pick up and put down. if you know what i mean. My intention this weekend is to get back on track with the Flirting with Flowers BOM. Vicki put the last block up a week or so ago. I’ll let you know how I get on.

Happy stitching, knitting, embroidering or what ever it is that you enjoy.

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your moments with Imogen. The grow up so quickly. Your needlework can wit, Imogen not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Imogen is just gorgeous. My Mum always called babies "Time Wasters" but what a lovely way to waste time.

    ReplyDelete