Oct 20, 2009

"Dolcetto"


Hi I have just finished this bag from Melly & Me called "Dolcetto" I love the patterns from these two talented designers. The bag is for my daughter, I just need to add some buttons to the sides and it's all done.
My aim at the moment is to finish some projects so that i can start Christmas guilt free! Not sure if I have that much willpower, so much great fabric so little time.


The other really exciting thing to happen today is that I won Sarah Fielke's from http://www.thelastpiece.net/ giveaway of a Honey Bun and calendar . I can't thank her enough for providing this giveaway, can't wait for the postman to arrive.
I hope I am doing all this right. If anyone can give me any pointers i would be very grateful. The other bloggers that I follow have such prety pages, but I'm not sure how to do this. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment