Nov 22, 2009

Hot Hot Sunday

Hi Mum and I went to Lemon Tree Passage Bowling Club today to see their quilt and Art Show. It was very interesting with lots of very talented people displaying their work.

A lot of the quilts were from a Tuesday night group that I attend and I was very excited to see their quilts, many that I had seen being created. I think you all deserve a prize.

I have decided that if I want to make all the things I want to before Christmas i will have to give up full time employment and sew morning, noon and night! I think I will have to prioritise as I also have my youngest daughters Year 10 formal, on Tuesday night. We got al the finishing touches yesterday, bag, make-up and underwear, all the important stuff, but how can such little things cost so much. She is worth every cent.

I will post a photo if I’m allowed after the event.

This our ducks looking longingly at the pool, I did let them in for a quick dip. Shh don’t tell Brian.

 SANY0107

 

No comments:

Post a Comment