Nov 17, 2009


How lucky am I, I arrived home from a not so great day at work to a parcel waiting for me from Anita my swap partner, mail must be very quick from the Netherlands.
I received a beautiful tissue cover that she had embroidered as an extra and a beautiful silver butterfly in the parcel, butterflies have a special meaning in my life so thank you. I can't wait to make something using the fat1/4's and embellishments.


I also thought you might like to see my "Jane McGrath" rose coming in to bloom. Our ducks have taken a liking to rose petals and so I'm not sure how long they will last but so far so good. There are about 10 more buds to open. i am no gardener so am very proud of this bush.

AlsoLena is a great give away, just follow this link and check it out, http://lekaquilt.blogspot.com/




Hope your day is peaceful Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment