Jan 5, 2011

Sushi

Ok so there is nothing remotely resembling sewing going on here today but my girls decided we would have sushi for lunch! It was just the 3 of us +Imogen home and i had to have some blood tests so they took over the kitchen.

I have only attempted sushi making on one other occasion and with only moderate success, but i had received a sushi making kit for Christmas and the girls were keen and I was hungry so really a match made in heaven.

I think I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story.

Photo0399

Photo0401

 

 

 

 

Photo0405

Photo0409

 

 

 

 

 

Photo0410Photo0411

Photo0412

Photo0414

I think we can say success all round. This little gadget is amazing and it all took less than about 20min from start to finish.

Thanks girls love you.

PS Sewing tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment